Having your photo shoot at The McGill Rose Garden....
Looking to have your Bridal Portrait or Family Portrait session here in
the beautiful McGill Rose Garden?
We are happy to have you!
The Garden will be closing at 12:00 PM on May 5th for private events.
The Garden will be open to the public on Sunday May 13th for Mother's Day from 1:00-5:00 PM
Here a few things you should know...
- The garden is a city park and is free to the public Tuesday-Friday 10-4, and Saturdays 10-3.
- If you are wanting to do a simple photo shoot (typically 1-2 hours, minimal amount of models/clients) during the park's closed hour, the charge is $150.00 for 2 hours. Private rental times are allowed between 10am-8 pm on days park is normally closed.
- McGill, as a non-profit organization, graciously accepts any donations for any shoots taking place within public garden hours.
- We do rent the space out for private functions, so it is always a good idea to check in regarding a specific date even if it is during the free public hours mentioned above-- especially on Saturdays May-October!!!
- If you are wanting to use the garden for a private function or shoot during normal public hours, we will need the form below filled out and returned. We will then reply with an event invoice and simple contract.
- This time must be reserved at least 7 days before and prepaid.
- Any shoots on a larger scale than this would be considered but some restrictions may apply.
- There is one public restroom available located in the community room.
- Please respect the flower shop as a separate business and restrict any indoor needs to the community room. You will not be allowed access to the flower shop. The door into the community room will be unlocked for you to enter and to gain access to the restroom.
- The fixtures in the garden are not to be moved. This includes but is not limited to: arches, tables, chairs, benches, lighting equipment, and gardening equipment.
- Please respect that McGill is a working garden and participates in community projects. Please refrain from handling any artistic projects in process.
- There is a trash receptacle in the community room.
- There is no drinking water on the premises.
- Any lighting you see in the garden is part of our event lighting package and will incur extra charges. If you require lighting, you must refer to this upon booking.
Please let us know if you have any questions at all!
Looking forward to being a part of your event!